After completing Vectors college-level sales training program, sales representatives market Cutco products under the supervision of their office manager. Their responsibilities include the following activities:
The sales representative sets his/her schedule, which generally demands from 10-20 hours per week.
- Presenting Cutco products for sale direct to the consumer, through preset appointments.
- Filling and submitting customer orders.
- Identifying potential customers through personal referral and lead generation.
- Scheduling appointments.
- Reviewing personal performance with the local office manager at weekly meetings.
- Attending advanced training workshops and conferences on personal sales techniques, consumer behavior, time management, and effective communication.