|Advanced Sales Representative
In addition to the learning outcomes listed above, an Advanced sales representative will develop an understanding of the following concepts and the ability to apply these concepts in practical situations.
Advanced sales representatives have received from 1-6 credits depending on the hours served, length of work term, extent to which they pursue higher level functions available within their role, and whether credit was previously awarded at the sales rep level.
- Mastery of and continued practice with the concepts of the selling cycle, negotiation, answering objections and closing techniques.
- Mastery of and continued practice with concepts of consumer behavior including qualifying leads, establishing rapport, networking, and needs assessment.
- Introduction to and practice with the elementary concepts of sales management by serving on a managers Key Staff team. Key Staff members assist with the design and promotion of contests, participate in new rep orientation, and attend and contribute to management planning sessions at the office level.
- Introduction to and practice with the concepts of public speaking and effective communication by preparing and delivering workshop topics to new representatives.
- Introduction to and practice with the elementary concepts of retail management by booking, staging and staffing retail booths at home fairs.